Sunday 13 November 2016

Lost.

Here I am sitting here on a gloomy Sunday just not knowing what to do. 

All the family have gone out so I can get on with my BAPP work but I just can't. All the Tv's are off. The dog is asleep. No distractions at all but I just can't do it. 

Since September my work load has been CRAZY. I took on more hours at work which was amazing as I have my own classes now and less assisting hours but it has been constant. This meant it all came at once. 

I signed up to this course as I really want to gain a full BA Hons but my teaching has grown and grown since starting this course. I admit it. I am REALLY behind on my work. 

So I sat down this morning with my brain in gear ready to catch up but I just don't understand it? What am I meant to be doing? My head is going round in circles and my anger is building up. I guess I am just crying out for help and for someone to explain to me where to start and which direction to head in. It is building up as I know I am behind due to my work load but I guess I can't turn back the clock now. I just have to get on with it. But I can't. I just don't understand task 1b. I have read the readers but my brain is just turning off. 

I feel like I'm at breaking point right now. I am lost with what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment