Sunday 13 November 2016

My C.V Improvements

So we all know that for pretty much every interview you will need to take a C.V with you. Your C.V is a way for you to show off what you have done and gained over the years, and in some cases how an employer will remember you. These few pieces of paper could also determine you getting the job over another person. So they are pretty important.

I am very fortunate as most of my teaching working I have gained off people I already know so my C.V was not necessary- but I thought it was about time I updated it as it was well over due, as you never know when you may need it!

Here is an example of my old C.V...

                    
                             
      
       
As you can see it was very long winded. Even I got bored of reading it!! 

So here is my updated version...

              
      


I have condensed down the majority of it as it was very unnecessary. The point of an interview would be to sell yourself so you can elaborate on your C.V in the interview rather than trying to squish everything down on paper and make it very boring. 

Would love some feedback though of others as I always feel like there is room for improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment